Field & Stream Men's Green Dial Spring Clip Multi-Function Outdoors Compass Leather Strap Pocket Watch
List Price: $39.97
Sale Price: $39.97
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Depart from the same old and experience and excursion of time! Stainless steel forms the case marked with N, S, E and W on the bezel. Turn over the case over and flip open the back to reveal the hidden compass. Highly durable and shatter resistant mineral crystal shields the green dial accentuated with a date window at 6:00 with black Arabic numerals at remaining hour positions. Resilient genuine leather materializes the strap attached to a lobster clip. Field & Stream magazine is a leader in providing insight and information to adventurous people who have a passion for the outdoors. The Field & Stream line of watches continues this tradition by incorporating unique and useful complications into the design of each timepiece. With traditional style elements and modern functionality, Field & Stream watches capture the essence of the wilderness and the spirit of the people who enjoy it.
- EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP - Case: Stainless steel | BEZEL: Two-tone stationary with compass markings | DIAL: Light green ultra-luminous | Hands: Black index | Second sweep | Markers: Black Arabic numerals | Calendar: Date display at 6 o'clock | Clip: Leather and steel | Clasp: Lobster claw | Crystal: Mineral | Crown: Push/pull | Movement: Japanese quartz
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION - This nifty little pocket watch can be used for camping, hiking, traveling, the beach , or just a stroll in the park. You can always flip the watch open to use the compass so you always know where you're going
- BEAUTIFUL GIFT - This watch makes for a great gift for any occasion, like birthdays, anniversaries, fathers day, kids going off to camp or any watch enthusiast. Comes in a clear gift box.
- Water resistance: 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet
- Case measurements: 42 mm wide x 44 mm long x 12.5 mm thick | Clip measurements: 20 mm wide x 4 inches long | Country of origin: Switzerland