Flexzion Foldable Jewelry Eye Loupe 30 X 21 mm Magnifying Glass Lens, Portable Magnifier for Home Work Shop Classroom Jewelry Coins Stamps Watch Inspecting
List Price: $6.99
Sale Price: $6.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Jewelers typically use a monocular, handheld loupe in order to magnify gemstones and other jewelry that they wish to inspect. A 10x magnification is good to use for inspecting jewelry and hallmarks and is the Gemological Institute of America's standard for grading diamond clarity. Stones will sometimes be inspected at higher magnifications than 10x, although the depth of field, which is the area in focus, becomes too small to be instructive. The accepted standard for grading diamonds is therefore that inclusions and blemishes visible at 10x impact the clarity grade. Our 30x jeweler loupe magnification glass has a durable metal construction with a 21mm optical lens. It is great for rock collectors, coin collectors, jewelers, hobbyists, and also a great gift for the kids to explore the fabulous tiny world. Foldable design makes it convenient to carry around and use it everywhere you go.
- Size: 35 x 23 x 17mm
- Weight: 32g
- Len diameter: 21mm
- 1x Glass Jeweler Loupe Eye Magnifier Magnifying 30X21mm
- Premium quality, ideal for inspecting watches, jewelry, coins, stamps, and antiques etc.
- Lightweight and compact design, easy to carry
- Extremely powerful 30 times magnification
- Ideal for inspecting tiny and delicate objects
- Foldable design fits nicely in your pocket