List Price: $154.99
Sale Price: $148.89
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Stylish, Simple GPS Captures Every Mile
- Tracks distance, pace and calories
- Start running with the press a button
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer™ compares current pace to target
- Plan, review and share runs at Garmin Connect™
Forerunner 10 is a GPS running watch that tracks your distance, speed/pace and calories. It also identifies your personal records and provides motivation along the way.
Ready to Run
Forerunner 10 is so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of a button. As you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on 1 screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customize the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen.
It’s our lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in multiple colors. The black/red and orange/black models have a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand. For typical use (with GPS on 30 minutes per day), the battery life is 10 days. If used continuously with GPS, the battery life is 5 hours.
As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you’ll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, such as your fastest mile or longest run to date.
For runners who want a little more, Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features. Virtual Pacer™ compares your current running pace to your target. It also has a run/walk feature that’s helpful if you’re just starting out or your running plan includes walk breaks.
Store and Share
With a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your runs to Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. You’ll be even more motivated when you see your miles add up in Garmin Connect and can go back and see how you’ve improved from last week, last month or last year.
What's in the Box:
- Forerunner 10
- Charge/data cable
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Records position, speed/pace, distance and calories
- Easy-to-use, button operated
- Virtual Pacer compares current pace to target
- Auto Lap and pause
- Display size, WxH: Black/Red: 0.98" x 0.94"Display resolution, WxH: 55 x 32 pixels | The band is 4.25" on one side and 3.5" on the other side (total length with both sides of band is 7.75 "). Width of the band is 1.2
- Water resistant: yes (50m) GPS-enabled: yes High-sensitivity receiver: yes History: 7 activities
- Garmin Connect compatible: yes Auto Pause: yes Auto Lap: yes Customizable screen(s): yes Shock Resistant: yes Sport watch: yes
- Additional: Virtual Pacer (compares current running pace to target): yesPersonal Records: yesRun/walk feature: yes
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion Battery life: 5 weeks in power save mode; 5 hours in training mode