List Price: $275.00
Sale Price: $149.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Q Marshal is our everyday digital display watch that connects seamlessly to your phone. Strapped in smooth leather, the tech-savvy dial with touchscreen functionality includes the all-new Wear OS by Google's interactive dials (for info at a glance), user-friendly messaging, customizable watch faces and automatic activity tracking. Smartwatches built with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Touchscreen smartwatches built with Wear OS by Google require a phone running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+. Supported features may vary between platforms.
- Stay connected with display notifications and touchscreen functionality for texts, calls, emails, and app updates. Wear OS by Google connects your watch and smartphone using Bluetooth technology, so you can stay on top of what's happening in your world
- With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned. Automatically syncs to your phone so you can keep tabs on your activity and notifications without ever pushing a button
- Customize the face of your smartwatch anytime you want. Choose a Fossil or Wear OS by Google design, adjust the colors, and assign your favorite apps to the dial. Fit your style with interchangeable straps - compatible with all Fossil brand 22m straps
- Effortlessly charge your Fossil Q by placing it on the inductive charging magnet (included). This wearable has an estimated 24-hour battery life, based on usage
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, a trademark of Google LLC. Your wearable is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) or iOS 9.3+. All devices have Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Note: To avoid damage to your watch, only use with included charger. Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge.