TickTalk 1.0S Touch Screen Kids Smart Watch, GPS Phone Watch, Top Rated Positioning Chip, Phone/Messaging (SIM CARD INCLUDED) (pink)
List Price: $89.99
Sale Price: $89.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
TickTalk 1.0S is a wearable wrist phone and locator for kids 4-12 years old. Parents can call, send text or voice messages, and locate their kids right from their phones after setting up APP. This works as a real time GPS tracker, so you will always know the current location of your child. This smartwatch also allows you to look at where your child has been in the past. It is the best one in the US market because we designed the interface and the APP in California for US market.
Our team has designed the TickTalk's interface and build to meet all of the quality and ease-of-use standards that our customers expect and desire. Our setup processes are easy, streamlined, and quick. Our development teams work very hard on meeting customer demands as closely as possible and we are always updating our technologies to increase customer satisfaction.
- PHONE CALLS: Two-way communication between your phone and the TickTalk. Up to 13 Contacts.
- LOCATOR: The TickTalk 2 uses WiFi + GPS + LBS 3-way locators to provide the accurate location information for indoors and outdoors. It'll report the current location to the App and update on the map. It comes with 2D and 3D Maps.
- SUPER HEARING: When it's in use, the TickTalk will automatically call the preset Listener's phone number, the Listener can hear what's going on but the watch will be in silent mode.
- COMPATIBILITY: The App is compatible with all iPhones and Android cell phones. The watch runs on 2G GSM network ONLY. It's compatible with T-mobile networks ONLY. AT&T, Verizon or Sprint are not compatible.
- $9 MONTHLY PLAN: The TickTalk comes with a free SpeedTalk SIM Card, no contract, it runs on T-mobile's network. Follow the Sim Card Activation Instruction to activate the Sim and you need to credit the SIM card before using. We suggest the $9 monthly plan with 250 talk, 250 text, and 250 MB of data.