List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $225.07
Availability: Usually ships in 4-5 business days
The name “LEGO” is an abbreviation of the Danish words “leg godt,” meaning “play well.” It’s our name and our ideal.
The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. The company has passed from father to son and remains a family-owned business even today, owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder.
It has come a long way over the past decades—from a small carpenter’s workshop to a modern, global enterprise. The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through playing and learning, and it is this core philosophy that is built into every LEGO brand watch and clock.
- Multicolor watch featuring soccer player minifigure and additional buildable links for ideal fit
- 29 mm non-allergenic poly-carbonite case with acrylic dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Plastic band with push-and-slide closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)